The stone veneer is unique not only in its structure strengthened by polyester nut especially by its weightlightness hence it can replace the quantity of used materials on different surfaces. Furthermore emphasizing by natural stone beauty is one of the biggest advantages. The rough stone surface needs to be treated by natural paintings.
- Weight: 1,2-1,6 kg/m2
- Backing: are available for most of construction surfaces
- The sheet dimension: 610 x 1220 mm about 2-2,5 mm thick. Other dimensions are available at colour selection – per order
- Adhesives: PUR compatible adhesives
- Cutting: sheet metal shears, circular saw with saw blade, fiberglass blade
- Treatment: rough stone surface must be before any operation treated by classic natural coatings
- Aplication: for stone veneer gluing there are PUR adhesives suitable. Foam adhesives have to be applied in a very thin layer otherwise the glue is pushed through veneer to the other side. PUR adhesive is waterproof. Dispersion adhesives or adhesives for plastics can be also applied, while having the adhesion to polyester.
The price and transport calculation depends on ordered volume so the transport price calculation at order making does need to be final. At the price change we will inform you as soon as possible to hve everything clear before order confirmation.